Hull number 1
This prototype is factory owned and was used as "proof of design" in sea
trials and boat shows.
The Club launch has a 75 HP ultra fuel-efficient Yanmar engine with
approximately 100 operating hours. Maximum speed is 23 MPH.
Main features are: cold molded fiberglass, teak and holly decking, stainless
steel hardware, dual battery system, running lights, swim step, AM-FM-CD
stereo, full boat cover.
Seats 10 people comfortably and handles open water with ease. Excellent
use as a bay-boat, cocktail boat, general pleasure boat or yacht tender.
Available for immediate delivery. If desired, a bimini top will be added to
the configuration as shown.
This boat is offered at a substantial discount. We invite you to call us on
(949) 650-2885 or write us on email@example.com to learn
more about this opportunity.
Located in Newport Beach, California.
This Club Launch with a dark blue hull, off-white deck, cabin
and console gives this boat exceptional good looks. It can be
enjoyed as a social harbor cruiser but is equally at ease as a fast
and comfortable off shore day boat.
- Engine is a 180 hp common rail Yanmar diesel
- It has a bow thruster and electric windlass along with
a bow windshield and canvass bimini top
- Social facilities such as food preparation area can
- Please refer to the 'Configuration' page in this web-
site for added information on standard and optional
features for this boat
Take advantage of our introductory prices and visit us at our
Costa Mesa facility for further customization to suit your personal
preferences and requirements.
Boats ready to ship
Newport Classic Boats © 2007 - 2013. All rights reserved.
In addition to the specifications for a Sportfisher on our website,
this boat has been configured with the following:
- 150 HP BMW-Yanmar common rail diesel
- Fiberglass T-top with electronic box, rod holders and
overhead cockpit light
- Automatic pilot system
- Full electronic navigation system
- Depth sounder
- VHF radio and horn
- AM/FM/CD/i-Pod stereo system
- Tackle storage box w fold-down work surface and
rod holders behind helm seat
- Bait tank
- Anchor roller, windlass, anchor, and helm control
- Ice Box
- Swim step
- Upholstered bench seats
- Full boat cover and separate cover for helm station
The boat is located at our facilities in Costa Mesa, California
and is available for immediate delivery.
We are offering this boat at a substantial price incentive to her
future owner. We invite you to call us on (949) 650-2885 or write
us on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
about this extraordinary opportunity.
This boat comes with a dark blue hull, off-white deck, cabin and
console. It is powered by a 180 hp Yanmar engine and is built
to owner's configuration specifications.